Action – used by iSecurity products to send real-time alerts: e-mails, SYSLOG, QMSG, SMS, etc.
iSecurity Action is an essential part of the IDS (Intrusion Detaction System) that includes real-time alarms and protective response mechanisms for the iSeries server.
iSecurity Action Features:
* Identification of security breaches and intrusions with Automatic,
immediate warning notifications to the relevant parties.
* Simple, intuitive mechanism for defining potential security breaches and
critical system related events.
* Real-time alerts sent via e-mail, MSGQ, SMS, Syslog, Twitter, SNMP; alert
messages can be event-specific, including replacement variables, or
standard alert messages.
* Activation of Automatic, immediate response to security events, Audit Log
events, and computer status and operator messages.
* CL Scrips Generator which defines corrective responses, for example
blocking suspected users, application activation or re-activation, changing
file names, terminating user sessions, etc.
More information : action_data_sheet