Archive Sysout and Syslogs.
Job and Syslog Facility is a syslog and sysout archival and retrieval product for z/OS JES2 and ISPF. The JSF started task archines JES2 output based on your specified output classes or destinations. Output matching your criteria is archived to the JSF database for viewing or other processing within ISPF. In JSF ISPF your archined jobs, reports, JCL or syslogs can be viewed, searched, printed, copied or scanned. Older output is moved from the online database to offline backups after your desired number of days, but can easily be restored via an ISPF request.
Are you currently ……
* Wasting paper printing reports, JCL and SYSLOG listings ?
* Dedicating your best roduction personnel to manually checking for abends and condition codes ?
* Finding it difficult to track problems because you are missing reports, JCL or SYSLOG listing ?
* Dedicating large amounts of JES spool for reports, JCL and SYSLOG listings ?
* Tired of spending valuable time and money attempting to manage reports, JCL and SYSLOG ?
More information : MacKinney Systems