Send messages to CICS terminals.
have you needed a way to let your CICS users know you need to shut down your system in 5 minutes? Or that you need to notify users that you need to close the master file for maintenance? Or let the staff know that the company meeting has been postponed? MacKinney Systems Message can help.
Message allows you to send messages to:
– an individual CICS terminal by Termid or Netname
– all CICS terminals (including console operator)
– all CICS terminals matching a generic Termid or Netname
– an individual CICS user by OPID or USERID
– all CICS terminals matching a generic operator id (OPID or USERID)
– all terminals/operators in a user specified list or
– the console while preserving the contents of the user’s previous screen
More information : MacKinney Systems